Better. Faster. Safe.
For nearly seventy years, the companies of American Infrastructure have searched for, discovered or invented new and better ways to perform work. However, providing BETTER construction services is more than just a measurement of our performance in the field. In addition to field performance, we consider the following three aspects to be an important piece of our value proposition.
- Quality of Process
- Innovation and Technology
Quality of Process
What do we mean by “Quality of Process”? To us, it is defined by:
- How well we listen to our customer
- How quickly we respond to our customer
- The quality of the response our customer receives
- The attitude of the person delivering the response
Every Heavy Civil Contractor has equipment. What every customer wants is "no downtime on their job."
At American Infrastructure, we avoid downtime by:
- Having an award winning maintenance program that keeps over 1,000 pieces of equipment with the latest technology operating each day.
- National agreements with world leaders in manufacturing of construction equipment for long-term replacement.
- Field service of equipment during off hours to loss of production time.
Innovation and Technology
A combination of human innovation and the latest technology is what drives us to constantly find better, faster, and safe ways to perform our work. Tools ranging from advanced estimating software to GPS-based earthmoving equipment give American Infrastructure a leg up on our competition. Utilizing the rapid advancements in construction techology have become requirement for the leaders in the construction industry and a nemesis for the followers.